Tuesday 4 December 2012

I'll be having nightmares tonight

If I can't really remember eating it
does that mean it didn't happen?
I just ate a cheese and pickle sandwich. This comes after being really good all day and only eating a wrap and some grapes for lunch and a chicken salad for dinner. I had a bath, told myself I'd been really good and that I would go to bed with a glass of squash and that on Thursday the scales will be kind to me (despite an enormous Friday night McDonald's, a Saturday night bag if onion rings from Burger King, a shed load of wine, and a Nando's to finish of the weekend and to cure my hangover). Then I sat down in front of the TV, started watching Girls on Sky Atlantic and during the break decided to make myself a doorstep sarnie with chunks of cheese and plenty of pickle. I'll make sure to dish all the details of my cheese induced dreams tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment=]